Friday, October 31, 2008

And the Winner Is....Flower Power! Groovy!

Miss Ann (2nd place), me (1st place), Kristy (3rd place)
1st Place in the Costume Contest at Work....who would have thought the power of those big bright flowers? Not me for sure. In fact since all of us in the ER couldn't come up with "hippie attire", we decided yesterday to go "Camo". We all had "camo", right? NO! Not me, but I just knew with all the hunters in my life I could easily come up with a costume. And I did, a jacket from my brother, a hat from my nephew, shirt and pants from my Dad--but it was all different shades and patterns of "camo", and nothing fit right--baggy in all the wrong places and boots that were way too huge for me. So at 10pm last night, I was thinking Flower Power... Groovy...Can You Dig it?...Let's Boogie~Happy Halloween 70's style! and went back to my original "hippie" costume, and much to my surprise, it won me 1st place. Thanks JoAnna for loaning me this costume! It was a fun day at work with all the goodies and great costumes.


Me and my dear friend Tammy~a RN in the ER
(We've been friends since 1st grade)
Front-Tammy, Kylie~Back-John, me
(some of the ER crew--love working with you guys!)

Lisa from the Lab looking sleepy!

Halloween Creepy, Crawly Goodies

1 comment:

Jaime said...

groovy! did you ever get back on my blog? email if not