Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Husband to the Rescue!

It was driving me absolutely CRAZY that I could not get my pics to post of my dayplanner and phone (see post below). So, after fussing over it all day, I went to my in-house computer guru--better known as Scott--my dear hubby!! This was the first time that I had downloaded pictures from the camera into the computer--usually he does it for me--but since I was trying to hurry that morning, I tried to do it myself--since I consider myself pretty computer savvy--I thought how hard can it be? Well.......I didn't make it small enough--zip it enough or whatever the term is, so it was too huge of a file and would not up-load into blogger. He quickly did it for me with no complaints.......and he taught me what I had done wrong, so I should be able to do it right from now on!! Thanks Scott!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

thank goodness, huh? i am not computer or technology saavy at all-i have to rely on others! i don't have an Ipod or any new stuff, so you're in better shape than me!! have fun with your new gadgets.